Tuesday 29 July 2008

Ting: As close to Paradise as I have ever been

Some very helpful people with a house by the lake helped us in the morning with showers and water and directed us to the actual location of Ting which was about 10 miles south-west next to another another lake and a house called Vicks Torp.

We cycled through more pristine Forest and up yet another endless winding dirt track before finaly arriving.

There is no photography allowed at Ting and when I have more time I will write at more length about what happened in those proceeding 5 days which I spent there. For now all I will say is that the most extraordinary, beautiful group of people I have ever met had gathered together in the most idyllic place I have ever been. It took me quite literally to another world.

No comments: