Friday 1 August 2008

Saro-Kungsbacka- Falkenberg-Halmstad









I sorted out all my stuff in Kungsbacka and finally managed to get my phone working. Orange are useless. When I arrived late at night I chanced upon Reading football club centre half Alex Pierce as I was trying to use the payphone at the station and he very kindly let me use his mobile to ring home. Reading FC were on a pre-season tour there. I wished him all the best with the club's promotion next season.

Pictured here is Maria who was mowing the lawn near where I pitched my tent outside Kungsbacka. She suggested I have a go. It was great fun until I tried to park the mower in the back of the truck.
A converted windmill I think. A cool truck I tried to upgrade to. An island off the beach at Särdal (near halmstad) at sunset.

No comments: